PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Senior Researcher at the Scientific Department
Scopus ID: 56647807400
Researcher ID: E-5697-2019
She was born on December 23, 1983 in Leipzig, Germany.
In 2011 she defended her dissertation entitled "Organizational-economic basics of forming of ecologically oriented waste management system" by specialty "Environmental economics".
From September 2011 to March 2014 – Assistant, Sumy State University
From March 2014 to October 2017 – Assistant Professor, Sumy State University
From October 2017 to Present – Senior Researcher at the Scientific Department, Sumy National Agrarian University
From November 2018 to Present – Person responsible for grant activity at the Scientific Department, Sumy National Agrarian University
From February 2018 to Present – Associate Professor at the Management Department, Sumy National Agrarian University
Main disciplines: "Academic paper preparation", "Circular economy", "Environmental economics".
Sphere of scientific interests: circular economy, resource conservation, sustainable development, industrial ecology, waste management, resource cycle.
- Principal investigator of the project "Social and ethical marketing as a tool for sustainable development" (No 0120U100884), 2020-2023.
- Investigator of the project "Forming of mechanism for the integrated territorial management towards sustainable development" (No 0117U006534), 2017-2020.
- Projects coordinator of Erasmus+ Jean Monnet project "Towards circular economy thinking & ideation in Ukraine according to the EU action plan" (ACET&I), № 620966-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPJMO-PROJECT, 2020-2022, https://jm.snau.edu.ua/pro-proekt/
- Project participant of SK08 Cross-border Cooperation: CBC02/PSK-I/038 Slovak-Norwegian-Ukrainian project "Analysis and assessment of the state of the environment in the border area SK-UA to ensure the sustainability of the territory", 2016-2017.
- Project participant of Tempus Project: INARM "Informatics and Management: Bologna-style Qualifications Frameworks", 530601-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES, 2012-2015.
State budget topics: "Ecological and economic mechanisms for realizing the potential of energy and resource saving of the national economy", No 0114U001764; "Environmentally oriented development of socio-economic systems", No 0107U009207; "Fundamental bases of support of sustainable development in the transition to information society", No 0108U000670; "Formation of environmental and economic mechanism of resource-saving motivation in transition of Ukraine to the information society", No 0108U009079; "Fundamental bases of formation of sustainable socio-economic systems support mechanisms", No 0106U001939.
Training and scholarship:
- Participant of International brokerage event Horizon 2020 for Circular Economy and Transforming Industry: CETI_H2020, Poland, 2019.
- Erasmus Mundus EMINENCE programme, Academic staff scholarship, University Montpellier 2, Montpellier Research in Management Lab, France, 2014.